BBNaija 2020: Why Kiddwaya is my preferred housemate – Laycon

 

BBNaija 2020 housemate, Laycon, has revealed that Kiddwaya is his preferred housemate. 

Laycon said this during his private discussion with Trikytee, on Monday. 

This is sudden after the to and fro contentions among Laycon and Erica. 

As indicated by him, individuals anticipate that him should despise Kiddwaya however on the opposite the extremely rich person child is his preferred housemate. 

Laycon stated: "Individuals expect me not to like Kiddwaya in light of the issues around yet it isn't the situation, I like him and he is so experienced. 

"He is my top pick; he came here to try and cheer me up regardless of everything. I simply like the person and his adoration to voyage. 

"Kiddwaya would be my preferred housemate in the event that I was outside."


Comments