Sleeping in my room for first time in 21 months isn’t easy – D’banj



The DB records group captain unveiled this in a post on his Instagram page @iambangalee: "Without precedent for 21 months, I rested in my own room.

"I figured it would be simpler however the recollections are so new and despite the fact that my family and I have experienced such a lot of this time, I woke up with an appreciative heart realizing I can be a wellspring of noticeable plan to anybody experiencing a hard time because of this pandemic or any close to home issue. "Simply realize that tomorrow will be better and you can transform your torment into inspiration. Remain solid."


The artist further asked everybody to "remain safe, as this also will pass soon." It will be reviewed that occasionally in June 2018, the artist lost his first child, Daniel Oyebanjo III, who suffocated in his home in Lagos. The one-year-old kid was at home with his mom, Lineo Kilgrow, at that point while D'banj was away in the United States when the episode occurred. In the interim, the couple invited another child on September 19, 2019.

Comments